Mobile Education Store is excited to announce that our “Builder Series” of speech therapy apps won multiple awards in 2012. In addition, Mobile Education Store was voted as the Education Developer of the Year by Apps For Children With Special Needs. This community of almost 20,000 parents and educators held a vote for their favorite developers. We are honored to be held in such high esteem. The awards MES has garnered in 2012 include:
Education App Developer of the Year – 2012
- Best Education App of 2012 – TeachThought, Teachers With Apps
- Best Homeschooling App of 2012 – Ben and Me
- Top Ten Speech Therapy Apps of 2012 – Let’s Talk SLP, Speech2Me, Peachy Speech
- Top Ten Speech Therapy Apps of 2012 – Simply Speech, Speech2Me
- Top Ten Speech Therapy Apps of 2012 – Mom’s with Apps, Let’s Talk SLP, Peach Speech, Speech2Me
- Winner – Best Middle School Education App 0f 2012 – Best AppsEver
- Finalist – Best Special Education apps of 2012 – Smart Apps For Kids
- Top Ten Speech Therapy Apps of 2012 – Speech2Me
- Finalist – Best Education App of 2012 – Best Apps Ever
- Top Ten Speech Therapy Apps of 2012 – Speech2Me, Peachy Speech, Mom’s With Apps
In addition, the entire “Builder Series” was named as best suite of speech therapy apps by Teachers With Apps, Consonantly Speaking, and TeachHub.
The “Builder Series” of speech therapy apps is the brainchild of MES founder Kyle Tomson. Since 2009, Mobile Education Store has been dedicated to bringing cost effective speech therapy tools to parents and educators around the world. With over 250,000 paid downloads, Mobile Education Store is a leader in education tools for parents and educators. To find out more about our apps, tap on the icon below.