- Conversation Builder for iPhone: $7.99 at the iTunes App Store
- Conversation Builder for iPad: $19.99 at the iTunes App Store
Winner – 2nd best Educational App of 2011 by Smart Apps For Kids
ConversationBuilder™ (Patent Pending) is a Conversation Simulator designed to help elementary aged children learn how to have multi-exchange conversations with their peers in a variety of social settings.
The auditory pattern of conversation is presented in a visual format to help students recognize and master the flow of conversation.
Students learn when it is appropriate to introduce themselves, ask questions, make observations and change the subject of the conversation.
Being able to converse with peers is the cornerstone of developing relationships, and ConversationBuilder™ promotes development of this skill in a fun and engaging way.
- Visual interface to learn the pattern of conversation
- Students record their half of the conversation
- Group and one-on-one conversation settings
- Student can initiate or respond to conversations
- Conversations can be 4 or 8 exchanges long
- Student name, age, primary interest and city of residence are used in conversations to personalize play
- Student recordings are interlaced with pre-recorded audio to create complete conversations
- Conversations may be archived and emailed
- Up to 160 distinct conversations available
Watch the video tutorial here.