ConversationBuilderTeen™ (Patent Pending) is a Conversation Simulator designed to help teenaged children learn how to have multi-exchange conversations with their peers in a variety of social settings. The auditory pattern of conversation is presented in a visual format to help students recognize and master the flow of conversation.
Students learn when it is appropriate to introduce themselves, ask questions, make observations and change the subject of the conversation. The student will be asked to initiate conversation, respond to conversations initiated by others or participate in group conversations. Students will be guided through conversations and allowed to record and save their conversations for later playback and study. Conversations are grouped into eight themes. The themes are school, relationship, sports, entertainment, bullying, sarcasm, clothes, and summer.
Being able to converse with peers is the cornerstone of developing relationships, and ConversationBuilderTeen™ promotes development of this skill in a fun and engaging way.
- 300 distinct conversations
- Over 4000 audio clips
- Conversation themes of School, Sports, Entertainment, Bullying, Sarcasm, Relationship, Summer, and Clothes
- Visual interface to learn the pattern of conversation
- Students record their half of the conversation
- Group and one-on-one conversation settings
- User photos may be imported into group conversations
- Student can initiate or respond to conversations
- Student recordings are interlaced with pre-recorded audio to create complete conversations
- Real time history allows student to replay every segment of a conversation
- Conversations may be archived and emailed
- Parental controls to lock out some conversations