Question Builder is designed to help elementary aged children learn to answer abstract questions and create responses based on inference. Extensive use of audio clips promotes improved auditory processing for special needs children with autism spectrum disorders or sensory processing disorders. Audio clip reinforcement can be turned on or off for non-special needs children. Question Builder offers a rich and fun environment for improving the ability to abstract.
- Why, What, Where, How and Random question formats
- 1200 audio clips of questions and answers
- 3 levels of abstraction
- Optional text and audio reinforcement
- Statistics to track student progress
- 60 encouragement animations and audio clips